Because if you can't get all thankful on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, when can you really get thankful?
A Few Thankful Lists:
What August was thankful for on his school Thankful poem:
What Micha, August, and Brooksie were thankful for on our thankful tree (Chris did not participate!):
- August: Ice Cream
- Micha: Coffee
- Micha: Dancing
- Brooksie: Airplane
- Brooksie: Milk
- Brooksie: Birds
- Brooksie: Fast Car
- August: Spaghetti
- August: Donut
- Brooksie: A Cat
- August & Micha: Chocolate
(Do you know what this tells me? Brooksie is the only person in this house capable of being thankful for things that aren't food and/or drink.)
Things I'm thankful for that aren't hanging by scotch tape on any doors in my house:
- A husband who emails my friends that he's going out of town, just to make sure they know and can help me not be lonely and overwhelmed while he's gone
- Friends who step in and watch my kids when I schedule a dentist appointment for a terrible day/time and don't realize (somehow) until twenty-four hours before
- Answered prayers and good hope
- A husband who roasts the turkey like a machine
- The lightly roasted tan of the marshmallows on the sweet potatoes
- Those miracle days when I actually wake up at 5:30 and pray...and how God meets me in the quiet
- Watching August experience the joy of a school vacation. "You mean Tuesday is like a Friday?!"
- Brooksie pushing Diny the Dinosaur in a pink dolly stroller all over San Francisco. My friend Liz has coined it #Dinovember.
Happy Thanksgiving Thankful Tuesday. What are you thankful for?
It remains among the safest and most politically stable countries in the region, and in 2010 signed up as the https://college-homework-help.org first south american nation to join the oecd