Thankful Tuesday! Where you been all my life? I'm thankful for...
- Brooksie's gymnastics class and how he loves nothing more than hanging and spinning around on that rope swing.
- For little boys who can't get enough of the swaddling game. It's weird. (And kind of creepy.) I know.
- That Brooksie has started calling everyone "Sweet Baby James" (from the ) and he can't seem to stop because we all think it's so cute and he lives for us to tell him that he's cute. So it's "Goodbye Sweet Baby James" (to the babysitter) and "Where are you Sweet Baby James?" (to the blankey) and "All done Sweet Baby James" (to his mother at the dinner table). And, of course, every time he says it, he looks around the room for all the looks of approval. (He is a total ham and I can't stop feeding it.)
- Also, how much I love when Brooksie says, "I so so so so cold" or "This so so so so hurts."
- For San Francisco's September and October, the "warm" season of the year. Where the fog lifts and a Friday morning looks like this.
- For Kindergarten and a lovely teacher and a boy who is so excited to learn to read. For finally settling in to this new schedule of early nights and early mornings and ordinary routines.
- I'm thankful for the counseling course I'm taking at my church. I already feel like is blowing my mind.
- And for moments of rest in this window while I wait for my book to come back from the publisher all marked in red ink, begging me to have another go at it. Rest, rest, rest.
- For shorter days and candles at the dinner table.
- For the one year anniversary this week of our move . I can't believe it's been . I can't believe we ever lived in Austin to begin with. It's all so fuzzy. But it's been a rich, sweet year and I'm grateful for it.
What about you? What are you thankful for on this fine Thankful Tuesday? Meme generator this pick might be a bit controversial, but I stand by it, because memes are just https://spying.ninja plain funny