I'm late getting this post written today because I had a Girls Night Out with my friend Anne last night. She introduced me to the amazingness of the Korean Spa and then we had Indian food. Not bad for a Monday night. I'm thankful for a night on the town with a friend. And for...
- My niece Samantha who is on her way into this world as we speak. We're all so excited to have a new tiny baby (a girl!) in our family.
- This post from Kathy Keller on "Why the City is a Wonderful Place to Raise Children." I don't think I've ever shared it here but I keep going back to it and reminding myself of it. Yesterday's post reminded me to read it again.
- Time with Liz yesterday afternoon
- Finding an amazing woman to be our babysitter so I can write a couple of afternoons a week
- The sun through the windows in our new living room
- Brooksie snuggles after his afternoon nap
- Long shopping lists and the joy of a morning trip to Target. (Love Target. Cannot help it.)
- A weekend filled with friends instead of house projects. (Seriously, moving into a city where you already have friends is a great idea, even if you never have time to find rugs for your floors.)
- I'm still thankful for our garage
- I'm still thankful for our double jogging stroller and the chance to run back and forth to August's school
- August getting brave enough to go down slides he never would have touched a month ago
- Early mornings with coffee and blankets on the couch
- Brooksie's long babbling stories full of secret toddler words I do not understand
- My husband's sense of style. I love that I can leave him in charge of finding a rug for living room and I don't have to bear that pressure.
It's Thankful Tuesday! What are thankful for today? List or link...